For the McAfee users, McAfee Internet Security is a McAfee suite that delivers complete computer safety by giving the security programs that can be used for home, school or business purposes. The McAfee Siteadvisor is bundled software that has a couple of programs that provides protection while surfing the Internet. This software is known for its compatibility and it is compatible with websites like Mozilla Firefox and Microsoft Internet Explorers.
Despite certain advantages, there can be various reasons for which you need to disable McAfee Siteadvisor. It just depends on the nature of the work you want to do or you are currently doing on your computer. For Instance, McAfee Siteadvisor stops working abruptly or the files present on your desktop start crashing suddenly. Such can be the reasons behind disabling the McAfee Siteadvisor. Here, in this article, you will get to learn the steps to effectively disable the McAfee Siteadvisor without any error. To get the detailed features of McAfee SiteAdvisor, it is recommended to visit McAfee’s official website that goes by the URL mcafee.com/activate.
Elaborated steps to disable McAfee Siteadvisor from your devices
The effective steps to disable McAfee SiteAdvisor from your device are as follows:-
- Firstly, you have to click twice on the McAfee program icon that is located on your desktop.
- For this, you have to click on the “Start” menu> “Program Files” directory or you can directly open the McAfee SiteAdvisor Control Panel.
- In the third step, you have to select the “Internet and Network” option that is visible on the Security Center Control Panel. By selecting this option, you can get access to change the settings for McAfee Siteadvisor on your computer.
- After this, you have to change the status of McAfee SiteAdvisor. For this step, you have to click on the “Enable” option so that it turns off.
- After this the status in the tab will be automatically changed to “Disable” and this will turn off the “SiteAdvisor on your computer.
- You have to click and select the “Save Settings” option in order to keep the McAfee Siteadvisor program disables on your devices.
- Now for the final step, you have to close the McAfee Control Panel by clicking on the “X” option that is visible on the upper right-hand corner of the Control Panel window.
Note:- If you are still unable to disable McAfee Siteadvisor by following the steps mentioned above then it is recommended to visit the official website that goes by the URL mcafee.com/activate
It is important to manage the McAfee Siteadvisor program, for this, you need to learn how can you “Enable” or “Disable” the program depending on how you use the software. The article above has already described the steps to disable the McAfee Siteadvisor. If you have any issues with the program then it is recommended to get in touch with the Customer Support executives that are available 24/7 to assist you with the issues to be resolved. The McAfee Support team is available on its official website that goes by the URL mcafee.com/activate, you can chat or call with the executives via the toll-free number provided on the website.