Installation is one of the needful processes that the users have to follow in order to install the entire directory files. The windows registry files required for the smooth execution of the software. These files get downloaded to the users’ device in the form packages. Once the users execute the installation process, these software files create their own space within the main drive of the device.
But while getting the McAfee activate setup installed to the device some undesirable errors get occurred like the installer of the McAfee is not working. Once this issue gets occurred onto the device, an error message is popped up to the screen as shown below: “mcafee.com/activate“
Steps to resolve the ‘McAfee Installer not working’:
Follow the underneath steps to get rid of the ‘McAfee installer not working’ issue. The steps are as follows:
- Execute the ‘Start’ menu onto the device, followed by typing the ‘CMD’ within the search box.
- From the entire searched result, select the ‘CMD’ option via right click.
- And then, from the displayed menu, select the ‘Run as Administrator’ option.
- Now, onto the Command prompt screen, type the commands as shown below (after every command do press the ‘Enter’ button, so that the commands gets executed, successfully):
- Once the aforementioned commands get executed, successfully either a failure message or success message will be displayed over the screen. More Information :- “mcafee.com/activate“.